Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Audrey's Perspective

I tell you what, things out of the mouth of babes! 

I found this post on Facebook the other day and thought it would be a great way to get some insight on what Audrey really thinks about me.  From these questions, I am a lot younger than I thought, I watch a lot of tv, and I get mad when she doesn't do good things.  My favorite response is my height....you're like this tall, you know 18%! I really do promise I don't watch that much tv:)

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age.
Audrey - 4

1. What is something mom always says to you? You get in your room

2. What makes mom happy? By doing good things

3. What makes mom sad? When we don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By saying Knock Knock jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child? Nice to her mom and dad
6. How old is your mom? 13? 17? 18?
7. How tall is your mom? You're like this tall (hand gesturing), like 18% I think.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch TV
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Watch tv in her room
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? Tracing lines
12. What is your mom not very good at? Writing white lines
13. What does your mom do for a job? Sells Jamberry
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Oatmeal bars
15.What makes you proud of your mom? That you watch me play things
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?  Ariel
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the forest and all that stuff
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different?  We have different voices
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I am the best child ever
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?  When he helps her do chores
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Old Chicago's
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 13 or 17?

No comments:

Post a Comment