Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Being Grateful


I have begun to count my blessings with a couple special gals in my life and I am loving it!  I got the idea from one of my mentor moms though MOPS, and I just cannot stop smiling that I began doing this challenge.  It is based off of Ann Voskamp book One Thousand Gifts.  I've only made it about thirty pages into this book.  However, since I began this challenge before reading this book, things are beginning to makes sense now of why I am finding three things daily that I am grateful for.

This is month number three of texting back and forth of our blessings daily and even though I get a little behind at times, I truly feel that the days I do stay on top of my blessings, I am just happier.  Maybe it is because I am realizing I am truly blessed to have all that I have, even though chaos or accidents happen around me.

This is a quick post today, but that is all the time it takes to count your blessings.  A quick couple minutes to open your eyes and see past the bad and embrace what you should be grateful for.  With that being said, I would love for anyone to join me in this challenge.  I find it easier to stick with it when I have some accountability.  Get a friend to join you in this challenge, we can FB message each other, text, etc.  I am more than happy to be that accountability you need so if you want to share, great, or you can simply journal daily and just reflect on those tough days.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment