Wednesday, April 22, 2015

To Where Pants or Not? That is the question.

Keeping clothing on my children is always a challenge.  I understand they are free spirits, but seriously could you just put some pants on?  I have grown used to the fact they just don't like wearing pants, but I do find that Tyler is alarmed at times that his kids are out of pants more than they are in them.

The other day I was speaking to one of my cousins and she had mentioned she had a friend coming over and she had texted her that she better put her pants on.  I finally began thinking that maybe this pantless thing is genetic, although I do not run around without pants.  I wear a lot of yoga pants, but I think if I ran around freely as my children did, my neighbors would complain.

When I ask my kids to put pants on they sigh and act like I asked them to do a million chores.  I asked them why they don't want to put pants on they say because they just don't.  Therefore I have come to the conclusion I am not going to try and figure it out.  I am going to let them be happy because in all honesty I have bigger fish to fry!  So if you see my kids without pants, don't waste your energy asking why, just come grab a glass of wine with me and just join my circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment