Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I hear the Vibration

Today I write with tired eyes, and for once it is not my kids or husband's fault.  I know, shocker!  Unfortunately it was my fault.

I always have my cell phone on vibrate, and normally I never hear the phone while I am sleeping but ever since I put on an older case on my phone you can hear it vibrate to China.  With that all being said, at 4:30 am, the group text from last night's discussion on my grandmother's lipstick continued.  I tried to ignore it but after over fourteen vibrations and lighting up the room, I gave in and got up to turn off the vibration on my phone off.  But at this point Tyler was awake, and so was the cat.

I tried to fall back to sleep, but of course that did not happen.  So here I am watching some trash TV, posting a blog, and awaiting the children to awake.  I should have taken advantage of the early wake up call and worked out, but that is neither here or there.

I am always trying to find the silver lining, so I guess the silver lining is that I was able to get ready without rushing and get a load of laundry done before I have to run the kids around today.  If you text or call me I apologize now because until I get a new case I will have the vibrate feature turned off on my phone, and I never have the volume on because I am too distracted by all the dings and bells.  And if I don't see you in public, it is not because I am ignoring you, it is probably because I have not had enough caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment