Friday, November 14, 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster award
Liebster Award
I am truly humbled to have been nominated by Jenny at http://motheringwithasideofwhine.wordpress.com for this blogger-to-blogger award designed to encourage and direct deserved attention to smaller blogs. “Liebster” is German for “beloved, liked very much” and a bunch of other similarly wonderful words. You could even say “lovely.” Thank you, Jenny, for extending this opportunity, and I’m about to do the same for several other bloggers. I am still new to how to share links on this site so give some grace please if I do this wrong.
The rules are simple:
  1. Post the award on your blog. 
  2. Give a shout out and link-back to the nominating blogger. 
  3. List 5 random facts about yourself.
  4. Answer the 5 questions the nominating blogger gives you.
  5. Nominate 5 other bloggers who deserve some blog love and have less than 200 followers. Then ask them to answer 5 questions. Participation is optional.
Five random facts about me:
  1. I am obsessed with my DVR and catching up on tv. :-)
  2. I enjoy Mexican food and could eat it for every dinner meal.
  3. I despise snoring.
  4. I hate toys that make noise.
  5. I sweat from only one armpit.  Yes I just told you that!
Here are the questions given to me:
1. If you could have any super power what would it be?
I would have to go with being invisible.  I love seeing people being real and sometimes that doesn't happen when people think others are watching.
2. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grow up?
I think I have always wanted to be a teacher, however there was a time when being a forensic lab technician was were it was at for me.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I began blogging to get these thoughts out of my head.  As a momma I sometimes talk to little ones too much and I crave adult time.  My blogging is me connecting to the adult world.
4. If you could live in any time period when would it be?
I think I would have to say I would have loved to live in the 1920 era.
5.What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I think the bravest thing I have ever done was leave my comfort zone and move to Alaska to pursue my dream of being a teacher.
The five people I nominate: (So I only nominated 2 because these gals deserve the recognition)
http://oneattachedmomma.blogspot.com
http://themitchellhullabaloo.wordpress.com
Your questions are:
1.  If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
2.  If money was no option what would your ideal job be?
3.  What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
4.  Why did you begin blogging?
5.  What is your favorite book? (and no it doesn't have to be just one)
Can’t wait to read their answers!
Happy Blogging!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment