Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Candy

Oh boy I am so glad that the Easter Candy is seasonal.  I can normally get through all the holidays without caving until Easter time.  Easter candy is my weakness, and I was actually at a point where I had cut out all sugar out of my diet and then the company Cadbury took over my will power!

I am not even sure why I enjoy Easter candy so much, but I tell you Starburst Jellybeans and Mini Eggs by Cadbury are like crack in my house.  They kids totally take advantage of this too.  They see mom sneaking candy because that is what I have to do or I am forced to share, and then they get this glazed over zombie look and beg for candy.  Great...I have three crack, I mean candy, addicts in the house.  Tyler, well I cannot even reference his love of sweets because the guy can have whatever sweet he likes and not gain anything so I am leaving him out for now.

The crazy thing is that I had basically gotten rid of all sugar out of my system and my skin was beginning to look fabulous, and my scalp issue was gone as well.  Now my addiction of Easter candy is probably going to send me back to square one, but it is totally worth every piece.  Eventually I won't be able to get this yummy goodness until next year and I will battle the temptations once again, but until then I will be hoarding my jellybeans and mini eggs and enjoying them for the rest of the week.  Unfortunately I will then begin the sugar detox and workout routines hard core once we are back from our vacation, but until then I will just enjoy instead of feeling so guilty.  Okay I may feel a little guilty if I eat an entire bag by myself, so maybe that is a sign that it is okay to share with my kiddos so I do not get to the eating an entire bag of jellybeans by myself stage.  Thanks little humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment