Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Finishing Touches

Okay, are there any of you out there that are going crazy over the finishing touches of Christmas?  I know I totally am!  I have completed our baking experience this season.  Probably the only thing that is completely done on my list.  I am attempting to wrap up our crafts, which by the way I hate doing.  Thank goodness for my mother in law sending a few easy things to do in the kiddos Christmas box because I am running out of ideas!  The wrapping, well....Santa has a lot of work to do, and I think I have finally bought the last gift!

I really feel like this stocking thing has me stumped though. Girls are so easy to buy for when it comes to stockings, but with Ayden's stocking I found it hard to come up with the right things.  Then I begin to find all sorts of stuff at the last minute for both kids and now I think I have too much.  Seriously this is getting to be too much for me!

Then I get to thinking of trying to get everyone to Christmas Eve service at 6, and how this does begin to dip into bed time because remember we no longer nap so 7 pm is bed time.  However are they really going to fall asleep at 7 on Christmas Eve?

Seriously this list could go on and on.  Just when I think I have everything almost done, something else pops up.  Guess what though?  I really don't care.  I am so just going to go with what I have.  I am going to keep the kids entertained and happy.  We are going to have the best Christmas ever with what we have, and it will be just fine!

With all that being said, I hope that all of you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas.  Embrace all those moments, even the messy ones, because it is the moments that give us the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment